This is old but gold ~ If you not already know, there is a complete copy of Star Wars done entirely in ASCII characters out there that you can watch using Command Prompt in the Windows operating system (or any OS that supports Telnet). The only thing that you need is an internet connection.
To watch it on Windows XP, Mac OS X and Linux
1. Go to Start > Run. (for Windows users)
2. Type Telnet Towel.blinkenlights.nl and press Enter.
3. Users of Mac OS X and Linux can directly execute this code in the terminal window.
On Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Telnet is turned off by default in the latest versions of Windows. To enable it, go to Control Panel > Program And Features > Turn Windows Features On or Off > Tick > Telnet Client > Ok. Then:-
1. Go to Start, Search in Windows Vista and Windows 7. On Windows 8, open the main Start page
2. Type Telnet Towel.blinkenlights.nl and press Enter
OR open Command Prompt and type Telnet Towel.blinkenlights.nl
If you done watching, you can turn the Telnet off.
|You may also like this [...]|