Fujitsu Lifebook 2013 is a concept device, design by Prashant Chandra in a competition held by Fujitsu in which attracted more than 3500 designers around the world. Lifebook 2013 has been shortlisted in the top 100 in the competition.

Well enough talk, look just how well did Prashant transforming his idea to life. It is simply brilliant..

The proposed Lifebook is a laptop computer concept based on the principle of “shared hardware”. Currently a lot of hardware is wasted when we use separate devices, as there is often a lot of “repeat” of data stored and features. For example if I have my songs on my music player, why do I have to block the same amount of storage on my laptop? Similarly, if I have a processor sitting in my tablet, why can it not also run/assist my laptop? If I have a fully functional camera with its own memory and image processing power, why do I need to have it repeated in my laptop? ~ Prashant Chandra



via : yankodesign.com



You may also like this [...]
Fellow Readers